Lashes for Every Occasion
Wedding season - festival season - and party season is upon us!
What does this mean for the average woman? According to a recent Marie Claire article, it can spending (on average) €450 for a wedding, and similar amounts for other summer events. *gasp*
Though there are unavoidable costs such as travel, gifts, etc. one thing that can add up fast is the cost of your makeup. Should you choose to opt-in to doing your own makeup, this can mean purchasing hundred of euros worth of makeup to get that perfect look for the day or events ahead. This isn't a huge deal if you are looking to invest in some quality makeup that you will make us of. However, there are a few things to consider:
- You'll need to make time for a trial run - no one wants a swollen eye on the day of a big event because your new €50 eyeliner caused an allergic reaction
- When buying the makeup you'll want to consider how many uses you'll get out of it - are those €40 strip lashes that great of an investment if you'll only get 8hrs wear out of them?
- How will the makeup last on your skin. Some makeup looks amazing on - but once there's a touch on sunshine, sweat, or rain...well things start to unravel. Further, there's nothing like the dreaded corner pop-up with strip lashes. Not only does it offer a silly look for the rest of the night, it's so annoying for you! And when it's your big day, or an event you've been looking forward to all year - is it really worth betting your enjoyment on some no-name brand eyelash adhesive?
So if you want to focus on your day ahead, and not fret about spending hundred of euro on a look that will last only one day - why not consider eyelash extensions? We here at Lovely Lashes Galway have proudly done lashes for:
- Galway Races
- Birthday Parties
- Fashion Shows
- Work functions
- and everything in between
We can cater the look to your personal style. We take the time to get to know you, what you're looking for, and map out lashes that will fit your exact needs. Take a look at these lashes below:
At first glance you might not see a huge difference, but as you take a closer look you can easily see how the lashes were styled to fit a certain request that was put forward by each client. The differences are notable in terms of the:
- Lash mapping (left: kitten eye right: doll eye)
This is just a quick example of how the lashes are perfectly placed just for you! Though, the benefits go well beyond this as eyelash extensions not only look fabulous but knock regular mascara out of the water as they are:
- Long lasting (up to 4weeks before a refill)
- Completely customizable (change your styling each fill)
- We pre-test for sensitivity so you can rest assured your look will be perfect on the day
- Our extensions don't costs hundreds of euros
Our premium eyelash extensions should definitely be on your radar this event-season. They'll offer you stress free glamour on the day, and weeks after. Feel free to book in online, or email us with any questions you might have.
Don't forget - early bird gets the worm so book your Patch Test* and Full Set now to avoid disappointment!
* Patch tests are required for all new clients. This is a sensitivity test that must be done at least 48hrs before your full set.